- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
$45 DOT Physicals
SAME DAY appointments available.
Call (731)660-6212 to schedule.
Dr. Franklin Payne is a certified medical examiner with the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.
Registry # 3049182152
Insurance is not accepted for physicals. $45 payment is due at time of visit.
What to bring with you:
- Your driver's license.
- A list of your current medication.
- Glasses, contact lenses, or a hearing aid if worn while driving.
- Medical records from your doctor regarding any medical condition you have (such as diabetes, heart disease, sleep disorder, or other).
- If you currently have an exemption (ex. insulin use for diabetes) or Skilled Performance Evaluation certification, bring all necessary paperwork regarding the exemption or SPE.
- For re-certification, please bring your current Long and Short Form (Medical Examination Report and Medical Examiners Certificate).
- OPTIONAL** Complete your medical history (aka. Long Form) on page 1 of the Medical Examination Report. This can be printed and completed prior to your visit, or you may complete it in our office.
LOCATION - Payne Chiropractic is conveniently located off Interstate 40 at exit 82, on Vann Dr. between Cracker Barrel and the State Trooper Station.
HOURS - We are open Monday - Friday from 7:30am - 5:30pm, and on Saturday from 9:00am - 12:00pm. Additional hours and Sunday hours are available by appointment.
ATTENTION - As of May 21, 2014 all commercial driver medical certifications MUST be performed by a medical professional listed on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners.